Annual Enrollment Workshops for Herbalists
This is wonderful news – my first herbal teacher, mentor, friend, and the “fairy godmother of herbalism”, Rosemary Gladstar, who I studied with from 1999-2004, has offered to teach a free, live workshop next week for Heartstone Online.
Moments later we were able to confirm another workshop with Charis Lindrooth of Botanic Wise on Stress and the Brain.
All of this coming up next week (details below)
It’s the first time we’ve done this – it actually came about because we were talking about how the Online Anatomy & Physiology course makes a good supplement to Rosemary’s Home Study program.
Heart and mind.
So what better way to start our annual enrollment period than with a free guest workshops to show you what Heartstone Online is all about.
The workshops and content this week are free and open to the public – but after enrollment period ends they will become bonus lessons for students in the course, so make sure you register today and mark your schedule.
- Monday, December 16th, Early bird Enrollment for the Online A&P Course begins
- Tuesday, December 17th, Guest Workshop: Stress and the Brain with Charis Lindrooth D.C, of Botanic Wise
- Wednesday, December 18th, Guest Workshop: Herbs for Longevity with Rosemary Gladstar, Science and Art of Herbalism
- Thursday, December 19th, Reader Response Workshop, Topic TBA, with me, Tammi Sweet
- December 22nd, enrollment period ends
Here are the details…
December 17th, Stress and the Brain with Charis Lindrooth D.C
When our energy is flagging, and we have been stressed out for too long, we often focus on adrenal care to help restore balance. While adrenal health is important, it’s all too easy to overlook the key role the brain plays in our recovery from stress.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How the brain regulates the stress response and why it’s important to support brain function, not just adrenal health
- How chronic stress sets up a self-perpetuating cycle that leads to brain dysfunction and adrenal fatigue
- 3 strategies that protect the brain and adrenals from the impact of chronic stress
December 18th, Herbs for Longevity with Rosemary Gladstar
Come spend the hour with Tammi and her beloved teacher, Rosemary Gladstar as she talks with us about adaptogenic herbs. In rosemary’s words, Adaptogens… this word is the new buzz-word in herbalism and herbs classified as adaptogens are the new super stars of the herbal world – and for good reason.
Adaptogenic herbs boost energy, restore vitality, and help raise the body’s ability to deal with the stresses of modern life ~ and, as an added bonus, they have no harmful side effects.
They are also the prime herbs used for increasing life force and ones quality of life as one ages (or sageing, as I prefer calling the aging process)
Quite frankly, time with rosemary could be considered “adaptogenic”. She boosts energy, restores vitality and faith in life itself. Consider the webinar a nourishing remedy for your soul.
There you have it. If you want to join the email list where you will be sure to hear about stuff like this, you can do so below.