The Complexity of “Hemp”: Moving Beyond Indica or Sativa?
We have worked with the plant enough now to move beyond the grossly inaccurate descriptors of Indica or Sativa. Botanically they are incorrect and as a way of describing the effect you are looking for with cannabis, they are just plain wrong (and please don’t try to correct people when they use these terms….it’s not worth your effort). Simply put, let’s dive deeper into the conversation.
In this webinar, we will explore the complex and exciting world of cultivar selection and the language we all need to be moving towards in how we talk about the plant. The only way we will move into a deeper understanding of the plant’s complex expression is by deepening our relationship with her.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The evolution of hemp species.
- A common vocabulary for describing effects.
- Some major categories of cultivars and how to think about pairing them with wanted effects.
- How to avoid improper selection and the unwanted negative effects.
- The possible depth of relationship you can enter into with this Master Plant.