Having spent the last 5 years traveling and teaching about medicine making with cannabis and launching an online class on the subject, I’ve seen a pattern of common places where medicine makers get stuck. Enter this class. Specifically designed to address the places where students have questions, concerns, and fears about making medicine with high CBD cannabis. We will cover:
- Which types of medicine to make and why
- How to make and use infuse oils
- How to make and use tincture
- Mistakes to avoid during the decarboxylation process
- How to decipher the “Certificate of Analysis” (COA)
- How to interpret lab results
- and of course… math. Because we all love math.
This is a demonstration only class.
*A portion of the tuition will be donated to the Van Etten Food Pantry.